Boat Storage Fees per year
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plaza Boat and Storage Rules
- Please do not leave boats in the Plaza without prior approval from the WCC Board Committee.
- Members must be in good standing, all dues current, in order to store boats at the Plaza. Members who fail to pay dues and boat storage fees by June 1st, risk having their boat(s) returned at the owner’s expense.
- Please return your boat to your assigned slip. Be courteous to other members since an empty slip may indicate they are active on the water.
- Boats and kayaks stored on the upper rack should be secured by bungee or other tie-down on both bow and stern to avoid dislodgement during inclement weather. Any damage caused by a poorly secured boat is the liability of the member-owner. Boats and equipment are stored and secured at the owners’ risk. The WCC is not liable for any damage or theft to watercraft left in the Plaza.
- Small boats may be stacked in one slip for no additional fee. No more than two boats may be stacked on the upper rack.
- Members who fail to comply with any of the above listed rules risk having their boats removed and returned to them.
- These rules are subject to addition and amendment at any time.